Opus interactive offers a wide range of computer networking and IT services customized to meet the needs of organizations, regardless of size or industry. A trusted advisor with over 20 years in the industry, Opus takes an end-to-end approach to optimize workflows that distribute data storage, transfer, and processing where they perform the best.
Our service capabilities include:
Cloud Computing & IaaS
• Private cloud: With over 10 years of proven results, VMware based OpusCloud delivers trusted cloud architecture, engineered from the ground up for security, high-performance, scalability, and extreme resilience.
• Hybrid cloud: A mix-and-match approach that creates an ideal infrastructure of public and private network layers to achieve business agility, performance, budget, and data security.
• Multi-cloud management services: Monitoring health and performance of cloud environments - public, private, and hybrid. Opus delivers a single-pane solution to providing organizations deeper operational views of the entire IT network.
VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure): Virtual desktops and published applications that can be securely delivered on demand through a single pane all powered by VMware Horizon™.
• Desktops and applications through a single platform
• Dramatically improves ROI
• Secures data and simplifies compliance
• Simplifies desktop and application management
Object Storage: Multi-cloud data storage at petabyte scale with low latency and concurrent accessibility.
• Enterprise-ready scale-out file, object, and AWS S3 storage
• Software-defined -- runs on any x86 Linux servers
• Unlimited capacity and performance scaling
• No single point of failure
Colocation: Space, power, and cooling with RemoteHands/SmartHands services inside of secure state-of-the-art datacenters.
• Tier III+ Facilities
• Secure Cabinets, Cages, Suites
• Geographic and Energy Grid Diversity
• 100% Uptime Guarantee
Backup and Disaster Recovery (DRaaS): Fast and reliable backup for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads, powered by Veeam. Backup, restore and replication capabilities with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality.
• Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS): With BaaS, we backup your servers (cloud/dedicated or colo) and application data disk-to-disk in one of our cloud-enabled datacenters and then replicate that data to one of our secondary cloud-enabled datacenters. Your backup data is stored in two locations for use in a manual restore for a disaster scenario. This is the first level of BC/DR and has much longer RTOs. This is considered the entry-level starting point for DR.
• Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS): With DRaaS, the production environment stays on premise in the corporate data center; however, Opus Interactive is used as the recovery site and replication target. You are able to eliminate the target site, reducing capital and operational costs. Additionally, you can focus on other projects while the DR experts at Opus Interactive manage and maintain the replication site.
• In-Cloud DRaaS Powered by Veeam Availability Suite: With In-Cloud BC/DR, we host both the production copy and DR copy according to the pre-defined scope of services. This solution eliminates the production and target sites for the application, dramatically reducing capital and operational costs. We assume complete management of the infrastructure and DR, delivering agreed upon service levels.
Full suite of managed services: Opus RemoteHands and SmartHands services assist customers that need remote access to their equipment for performing simple trouble-shooting or maintenance tasks. Our 24x7 on-call staff can perform basic tasks that do not require the use of tools or equipment. Opus RemoteHands and SmartHands services are available on-demand or by subscription in pre-committed hourly blocks per month.
Managed Services include:
• Managed Hardware Solutions
• Operating System Management
• Application Management
• Security Management
• Spam/Virus Management
• HP Blade Server Solutions
• Managed Virtual Servers
• Service Availability Monitoring