Opus Interactive is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who possess both a solid technical knowledge of hosting environments and excellent communication skills. The company prides itself on delivering a high quality customized service from state-of-the-art facilities, relying on strong partnerships and a highly skilled team of dedicated professionals.
Account Executive will place outbound sales inquiries, and guide prospective and current customers through their solution planning and buying process. Ideal candidates for this position will possess knowledge of business acumen, IT, security, hosted systems, virtualization, and compliance.
Note: Applicants for this position are required to work out of the Hillsboro, OR headquarters, or be willing to relocate to this location.
Essential job functions:
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly quota.
- Prospect for both new customer and existing relationships for new revenue opportunities.
- Participate, as needed, in outbound cold calling campaigns to generate new sales opportunities.
- Qualify and nurture outbound sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with staff to identify and document technical requirements, present recommendations, develop proposals, respond to RFP’s, negotiate pricing, and successfully win new business.
- Educate prospects on the benefits and value of cloud computing.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of compliance and security requirements for healthcare IT organizations.
- Accurately document all sales activities within Nutshell (CRM).
- Understands the organizational structure, business model, and business strategy of assigned accounts.
- Identifies opportunities within your client’s marketing and business strategy that can be improved via incremental investments in Opus Interactive products and services.
- A proven history of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong, demonstrable communication and social intelligence attributes — on the phone, via email and face-to-face, including proven ability to successfully conduct “tough conversations” with customers.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and interact well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Able to follow procedures with the ability to understand the steps and improve them or create new procedures.
- Excellent customer facing skills, including outstanding customer focus.
- Minimum four years working in cloud and colocation sales experience (preferred)
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree (required)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays – PTO + Family leave
- 401(k) Plan
- On-Going Training + Certifications
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Account Executive and be sure to attach a resume, salary history and include a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit to join our team!