Cloud Hosting Solutions Built To Your Unique Business Goals.
Opus Interactive cloud hosting is a superior evolution of the virtual computing environment, offering reliable flexibility to quickly scale as needed, no matter what size your business is or what life-stage it’s in.
With operational potential in 5 major cities across the US, Opus Interactive cloud hosting is where you need to be, when you need to be there. Our advanced hosting infrastructure and unlimited scalability provide guaranteed business continuity and peace of mind.
- Public Cloud – An economical solution based on shared resources, allowing you to access your data and applications without shouldering the costs of hardware and software.
- Private Cloud – A proprietary infrastructure dedicated solely to your use, where you benefit from full scalability and efficiency while maintaining complete control.
Hybrid Cloud – A mix-and-match approach that creates an ideal infrastructure of public and private network layers to achieve business agility, budget and data security.
- Full Suite of Managed Services – If you need it, we can do it. Whether it’s on-site support or managing non-core support functions, our dedicated engineers will provide what you need, when you need it. Simply put, the answer is yes.
Cloud. Meet Humanity.
Opus Interactive has a reputation for service and an inherent willingness to go beyond one-size-fits-all solutions. Our main focus is to forge lasting customer relationships and earn your trust by building customized networks that are based on your unique equipment, scalability, budget and future growth needs.
With data centers in Oregon, California, Texas, New York and New Jersey, Opus Interactive provides geographically diverse Tier III+ colocation from five data centers in the United States.
Cloud service comes in all different shapes and sizes. Whether you’re looking to virtualize your entire infrastructure to a public cloud environment, or you need a scalable network that operates seamlessly with operations housed on-site, we offer an environment with the reliability and flexibility to meet your unique needs.
Power and Redundancy
The Opus Interactive facilities are capable of up to 8MW of power. Each facility offers redundant cooling, power and communication systems to ensure peak performance and constant up-time to keep your critical business needs operating.
We’re committed to maintaining fast and reliable server connectivity. When you colocate with Opus Interactive, we provide redundant carrier neutral connectivity solutions to keep your business running smoothly.
Remote Hands and Managed Services
If you own your servers but are too busy to maintain them yourself, or if you’re looking to outsource non-core competencies, we offer Remote Hands services to deliver the on-site support you need, when you need it.
- Our dedicated, innovative and highly trained network engineers have teamed with industry-leading partners to architect an advanced hosting environment that is ready to serve your needs.
- Our HP CloudAgile Partnership is a result of building the majority of Opus Interactive’s cloud infrastructure using HP technology and services, which provides you with best-in-class power, flexibility and efficiency.
- Our OpusCloud has achieved VMware vCloud® Powered status, meaning Opus Interactive’s cloud services are built using VMware’s leading virtualization and cloud computing technology, specifically built to meet IT’s most critical needs for management and security.
Our Customer Commitment
From CEO to support technician, our team is made up of experts in network performance who are dedicated to delivering what you need, when you need it.
We offer you support every step of the way. Our customer support begins with the first conversation. We work with you up front to understand business systems, infrastructure requirements, and budget to design a colocation solution that fits your needs today, and for the future. Once your custom solution is designed, our on-site network experts work, person-to-person, with your team to ensure a smooth transition - from migration planning to remote management set-up.
- 100% Data Center Uptime Guaranteed with SLAs
- Flexible Space Configurations
- Redundant Power and Connectivity Feeds
- Carrier Neutral with 30+ Available Carriers
- 24/7/365 Data Center Access and Support
- Remote Hands Services
- SSAE 16 Compliance
- Controlled Access Secure Facility
- Up to 8MW Power Capability
- 217,500 sq. ft. of Available Data Center Space
- Tier III+ Certified Data Centers
- HP CloudAgile Partner
- VMware Service Provider Program Member
- vCloud Powered